Tuesday, November 23, 2010

updating my dead blog by iphone. gosh, it's been a longlonglong time since i last updated my blog. i guess everyone is dead bored seeing the same things everyday? haha. i'm just busy playing, texting, sleeping. tomorrow meeting charmaine'smexypartner and ronn'kor. tomorrow is their one monthsary. happy one monthsary in advance to both of you. last long! i love my boyfriend, thou sometimes i drive him crazy, mad, angry, sad, emo. gosh, sorry bibi! it's just the 3rd day with you and like so jialat already. forgive me, i love you ttmz okie! i love aldaynez'bloodbond, xiiaofate'sissy, luiyun'couplecouple, jade'whoopie, natalie'cutebutt, valerie'saisaisist, eugene'siaosiao, yuelong'bestkor, ronn'kor, jairus'buddddy, charmaine'smexypartner, charlene'jie, meijun'kewtbbyz, farah'cfloss, fyniee'mama, stacie'laomazi, jingyi'bby, timmy'timmyturner, chrislyn'laughingpartner. all my super loved friends. they listen to my problems, kill my boredom, make me smile. thankyou very much! i love you all ttmz. gonna be back late at home tomorrow! i love all of you. i sounded like jesus or god. oh my, hehe! bless you all. hohoho!

kbyeluvz. (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment